Monday, February 10, 2014

Happy Anniversary to Me!

Roughly one year ago, the first book in the Winged series was released. This was something that was incredibly important to me--the very idea of this series had consumed me for so long I HAD to write it. There was no putting it off and once I started there was no turning back or slowing down. I was all in from jump.

And I have never regretted it. Not once.

The series took a lot of twists and turns. The love interest was one character, then another, then the first again, then both--which is something I really didn't anticipate but in hindsight, I can say I should have seen it coming. There was tragedy and war and heartbreak. I wrote about topics and subjects I would never have thought to write about, especially in what some might call a paranormal romance novel.

But again--I don't regret any of it.

This is also the first series I've done that will lead to a spin-off--two spin-offs, actually. And though I'm not a huge fan of spin-offs, I'm beyond excited about the next two chapters in the Winged world. The first group, Legacy, will be released May-August of this year. The second, tentatively titled Memory, will release June-August of next year.

Later this month, I'll be having an anniversary party of sorts, complete with prizes AND a special bonus scene featuring a few favorite characters. More on that as it develops.

This past year with Winged has been amazing. Here's to continuing the journey.







1 comment:

  1. Hello, My Name Is Toko Glucoberry !!! I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post. Obat Asbestosis Serangan Jantung
    I concur with your conclusions and will eagerly look forward to your future updates. Cara Mengobati Alergi Obat Mastalgia

    ReplyDelete