Monday, October 15, 2012

Media Monday: Oh, the New Shows

As I'm writing this I'm watching the first episode of The Mob Doctor. I'm not thirty minutes in but I'm fully committed. Because it's good. It's really, really good. The characters and setting are authentic, the acting is good, and since I was a huge fan of Sister Act, I was happy to see Wendy Makenna in action.

What else am I loving so far? Well, of course I'm still a fan of The Good Wife and Revenge. We can't forget 2 Broke Girls and How I Met Your Mother. In addition to those, we've got the new shows Partners, Elementary, and Nashville. So I've got a nice mix of comedy and drama going on. I'll occassionally watch The Voice and I'm super excited to see Smash come back later this year.

What about you guys? What are you excited to watch this season?

No comments:

Post a Comment