Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Writing Wednesday--I'm Almost Done!

Really. Truly. Swear to God. I'm almost done with Winged, which is a huge deal for me. Winged has been a labor of love, even--or especially--when I thought I would never see the light at the end of the tunnel. I remember when I first had the idea for the series and how excited and scared I was. Excited, because this just feels like its the one. The book and series that puts me on the map in a major way. Scared, for the exact same reasons. Success is something that we all search for and we're scared to find at the same time, because if we succeed that only means we have even further to fall.

Anyway--the book is almost ready for beta readers. After that, I'll deal with any rewrites and edits, get it mocked up and sent out to reviewers in anticipation of the big release day--February 5.

And after that--well, it's gonna be a helluva ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment