Thursday, September 6, 2012

Random Thursday--I'm Working

No, seriously. Since I went on vacation, I had to "make it up" by working on what would normally be my off day, aka today. My enthusiasm is overflowing like a stopped up toilet. Or something equally slow and gross.

And now I've kinda grossed myself out.

Two of my new television obsessions--Gallery Girls and Paranormal Witness--are keeping me alternately in stitches and chills. I'm not big on reality television, but Gallery Girls is so flippin' addicting. Maybe because it deals with New York and the art world. Maybe because there are one or two girls on the show that I'm actually rooting for. Who knows. It's addicting. Paranormal Witness tends to freak me out, but I love that kind of stuff, too, so I'm perfectly happy with being unnerved.

Annnddd....I think that's it for the moment. Not a lot, I know, but it's been a busy week. Catch you on the flip side, guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment