Monday, September 3, 2012

Media Monday--I Have No Media

Obviously, that's a little dramatic. What I meant is I have no media I want to discuss with you at the moment. I have pictures for DragonCon that I'll be putting up tomorrow along with some thoughts and impressions in general. Michele and I are already planning for next year, including costumes, which is something we didn't do this year. We're thinking about doing like a transition through history kind of thing, ending with the Roaring 20s and some flapper attire. But that's way far off in the making, at least at the moment.

I feel more inspired and rejuvenated than I have in a while, which is good for both me and for you guys. I talked to some people, gave out some information, and got some in return. There was an agent on a panel who seemed very approachable and someone who I might want to work with, so in the next week or so I'm going to work up the nerve to query them on some work. Don't get me wrong--I love the publisher that I'm at and I love the freedom of being able to publish when I want (which I know you guys appreciate as well) but like Amanda Hocking said, it gets very tiring, and it would be nice to have a little help now and then.

Alright. Michele and I have one more panel to go to this afternoon. We're going to do some browsing in the exhibition halls, see if there's anything worth going to the ATM for (I don't care cash, because I like to have receipts for business purposes), grab some dinner, and hit the road. It's been amazing all around and I can't wait to share more with you. Until that time--I don't know what I thought I was going to say, but I lost it. Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment