Tuesday, August 28, 2012

The Tuesday Buildup--Frankie's Fashion

Yes, I know I'm late. But I had to do an extra shift at work this week, plus I'm trying to plan to pack (it's not as crazy as it sounds--I'll explain the basic principle at some other time) and not go school girl giddy with excitement. But I digress.

If you're like me, you sometimes read a book and go, "Hmm. I wonder what that dress/outfit really looks like." Maybe you don't. If you're in the second group this post is not for you. But if you're in the first, well...feast your eyes on this!


You may be going--"wait--Frankie is a private investigator--why do I only see dresses and heels here?" That's a very good question. This isn't really Frankie the PI's wardrobe. Obviously if she's doing a stakeout or something similar she's in practical clothes. This is more Frankie in her off time clothing, or Frankie doing decoy work clothing.

It's also Frankie's disguise, for lack of a better term. People often judge others on their outside appearence, which obviously includes clothing. If you dress like you have money, people believe you do. If you dress like you're successful, people tend to think of you that way and treat you accordingly. And if you dress like someone who knows their true worth, people give you the appropriate level of respect.

Frankie dresses like a responsible, respectable citizen with nothing to hide.

But you and I know better....

1 comment:

  1. I think the admin of this web site is actually working hard for his web page, since here every information is quality based material.
    Thank you very much admin has been sharing information that very nice

    Cara Mengobati Kanker Darah atau Leukimia Cara Mudah untuk Tampil Cantik dan Awet Muda Cara Mengatasi Lemak Berlebih Dalam Tubuh Obat Herbal Penyempitan Pembuluh Darah Di Otak Gejala Pneumonia

    ReplyDelete