Thursday, August 2, 2012

Random Thursday! Randomness!

So--I have an idea brewing for another "reporting" piece. Really, it's just more STGB drama, but I need to do some research across various mediums and since I plan to actually write this morning, it'll have to wait for a different time.

Moving on--my friend Sara is back! She and her husband moved to Savannah about a year ago so he could go the the art school there. Unfortunately, life got in the way and plans had to change. They've moved back to Florida and she starts back at work today. Fun and crazy times are going to ensue!

DragonCon is less than a month away! I'm excited, can't you tell? I've never been to a conference of any kind before and this promises to be huge. Plus, it means I have like a week off from work. Since my last vacation consisted of me nursing a wisdom tooth, this one will be infinitely better.

I'm redoing my work schedule. What does this mean for you? It means you're going to get a Frankie book and a Jude book by the end of the year, definitely. After that, my main focus for the next year or so is going to be Winged. Will there possibly be another Cari book in the near future? Possibly. But I'm pretty much working myself into a severe case of exhaustion which is going to be bad for everyone. So, I need to slow down just a bit. For everyone interested in Cari's story, it's going to be told--it may just take a bit.

Finally, it's catch up on TV watching day! Yes, I devote one day a week to catching up on television programs I may have missed. This is usually just something like Haunted Collector or School Spirits, but it makes me happy.

Ok, guys--tomorrow will either be a special edition reporting piece of something food related. Speaking of food, I'm hungry, so I'm going to go eat before my stomach growls any louder. Catch you on the flip side!

No comments:

Post a Comment