Thursday, April 5, 2012

Random Thursday!

I'm back! I know, you all missed me dreadfully.

Between moving, work, and writing marathons--not to mention the fact that my internet went out and this is the first time my laptop has been near a wireless connection--and I bet you can guess why I've been incommunicado. Or you should be able to guess.

Major announcement--Harvest Moon Rising will be released no later than May 4. Yes--I'm going to miss my own deadline. I'd like to say I have an excuse, and I could probably come up with a few, but let's face it--life in general just got in the way. This is going to push the release date for Shades of Blood back to roughly mid-June, unless something truly amazing happens. Which it may, but I'm not going to tell you to bank on it, and everyone get their hopes up and then things go to shit. Again. But rest assured, you will get two Jude books this year, at least one Cari, and one Frankie.

And then Winged starts next year.

I may release other books throughout the year, but for the most part, next year is going to be about Winged. The books are coming out roughly 8-9 weeks apart, so I'm going to be in constant publicity mode. I apologize now. I'll be doing some e-ARCs of the first book in probably November, maybe earlier, so keep your eyes peeled for that announcement.

And now, I'm off to do one guest post real quick and then start another writing marathon. I pulled out about 5500-6000 words yesterday and I'm looking to do double that today. My goal is to get this to beta readers no later than Monday morning, so they have a week to read and comment before I need to incorporate and ship to the editor. Everyone cross your fingers and wish me luck.

1 comment:

  1. So excited about all your work coming out. I can't wait for Winged. When I read the teaser, I thought what a great idea.
    Thanks for sharing with all of us readers!!

    ReplyDelete