Monday, April 9, 2012

Media Monday--The End of the Season is Upon Us...

Alas, it's coming to one of my least favorite times of the year--the close of the network television season. Yes, after all the breaks they take, they still feel like they need a summer vacation. Ponder that one for a few minutes will you.

Some of the shows going off that I'm going to be sad about: The Good Wife, 2 Broke Girls, Smash (not as soon as the others, but soon).

Taking their place: Mad Men, True Blood (eventually and hopefully with a better season than the last two), Boardwalk Empire

Shows I couldn't care less about: Game of Thrones (Go ahead and stone me, I don't care. I don't like it), America's Got Talent and every show with the same premise, and damn near every reality show out there right now.

What are you looking forward to seeing this summer, what are you going to miss, and what isn't even on your radar?

No comments:

Post a Comment