Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Harvest Moon Rising--We Have a Release Date!

That's right--Harvest Moon Rising is finished! Technically, it was finished on Friday, but I had to work like 30 hours this weekend, so the news is late.

Harvest Moon Rising is currently with beta readers, and I'm doing by own read-through and edits/re-writes before shipping it to my amazing editor, Lea Ellen Borg. The release date is, at this moment, May 4. Yes, it's a little later than planned, but sometimes life gets in the way. And I'm still going to do my best to have the next Jude Magdalyn book, Shades of Blood, out by the end of May. I'm shooting for June 1, since it's the start of my vacation and two days before I turn thirty--I like to use major events as release dates.

So, you get two more weeks of snippets and whatnot, before you get the actual book in your hot little e-reader hands. Try not to ruin any manicures with the nail-biting.

No comments:

Post a Comment