Friday, April 27, 2012

Food Friday--Pineapple Upside Down Cake Cocktails

I discovered the most amazing thing when I was planning my housewarming party last week: Cupcake Vodka. Doesn't it just sound delicious? And it is. Even more amazing, they apparently have like five different varities. I only got one, because while I like to indulge, I don't like to overdo it. Anyway, with my brand new vodka, I "invented" a drink. Since it's already summer here in Florida (we never actually had a winter, maybe something like a mild spring), I was very much into a tropical/pineapple deal.

Enough yapping--on to the drink!

2 oz. Cupcake Vodka
2 oz. Butterschotch Schnapps
4 oz. Pineapple Juice

Mix everything together. Stir like crazy. Pour over ice. If you want, add some grenadine for color or extra sweetness.

2 comments:

  1. God, I wish I hadn't just given up alcohol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That makes me sad on so many levels. I'll just have to drink for both of us. It'll be a challange, but I'll manage. (Happy belated B-day, by the way)

    ReplyDelete