Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Writing Wednesday!--I'm Back on Track!

That's right, folks. I'm back in the groove for Harvest Moon Rising. All things being equal, I'll have it finished and shipped off to the editor by the end of the first week in April. Everything else being equal, you guys will have it in your hands by the third or fourth week of April. Fun times!

The next Jude Magdalyn, Shades of Blood,  will be out no later than the first week of June. I'm goaling for just a little sooner, since I want it done before I go on my vacation to celebrate turning the Big 3-0. But still, no later than June 5 for the next Jude.

The second book in the Frankie Post series, tentatively titled Borrowed, is slated for a mid-August release. More details as I figure them out. I will tell you that London, Dublin, and New York are all featured in it, which should make for some great adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment