Thursday, March 29, 2012

Random Thursday!

Today, the bits of randomness in my life include:

I'm moving! From one apartment to another. In the same complex. Again. And I'm moving back to the second story. Again. Why the move? I'm going from a one bedroom, one bath to a two bedroom, two bath with washer/dryer connections--and new wood laminate flooring in all the major areas. Yes, the lure of one day having a washer and dryer and of having wood floors--even the fake kind--did me in. Plus, I get an additional 225 square feet for only $70 more. I'm like the best bargain shopper ever!

I'm trying on-line dating. Again. I've done the eHarmony bit before and it wasn't a huge success. I'm willing to take the blame for some of that, because I tried to put myself out there when I wasn't ready and wasn't ready to admit what I was looking for. Now, I'm older and in a better place. I'm just going to have fun with it. If something great happens, well, that's great. If nothing happens, well, I'm not in a worse place than I was whenever I first signed up. Ah, maturity.

I'm debating hiring a publicist. Why? Because I'm looking to really build my brand and readership, so when Winged comes out next year it really takes off. I'm doing my best to make this the last football season that I work, which means I need to put myself and my product out there. Since I can't do it all by myself, at least not without compromising some quality in my writing, I need someone to help. I'll keep you updated.

Now, I'm off to do a shit-ton of things, related to moving, writing, and everyday life. I may make it back to bed before 11 p.m. tonight. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment