Thursday, January 19, 2012

Random Thursday!

First things first, congratulations to Anne for winning an advanced copy of Shades of Desire! On a side note, I have to say I love Random.org. It's awesome! Also, I need Hillary's e-mail address so I can send you your free copy of Taken.

Next--Shades of Desire goes live in the next 24 hours. That's right--the next 24 HOURS. How, you may ask? The formatting demons didn't torture me overly much for the e-book version. The print version might go differently, but I'm hoping my good luck will continue. Anyway, for those of you who didn't win the advanced copy, Shades of Desire will preview at $0.99 for the entire weekend before going full price on Monday. What does this mean? You're saving 66% this weekend. Savings! Are you excited?

Finally, check out the new look on the blog. Pretty awesome, right? It's sort of a Mardi Gras/general New Orleans theme. The picture on the left, the black and white one? It's a L.M. Pruitt original. Because I like the camera. From this side, not the other.

Ok, folks. Tomorrow we're back to Food Friday, and a special post on the beauty of bar food. Why bar food? Because tonight--is Karaoke Night at Corner Pocket! I'm excited.

Off to the writing cave!

1 comment: