Thursday, January 5, 2012

Random Thursday!

Thursday! Time for the weekly roundup of randomness!

First things first--if you've been following the Taken tour, you may have been wondering just where the heck the feature over on Jagged Edge was. I don't know why, and I don't ask questions, but it finally posted around 11 p.m. last night. So, before you head over to We Fancy Books, do a quick stop by JE and check out my time on the grill.

Next: I'm going to be nose to the grindstoning it for the next couple of days. Don't get me wrong, I plan to try and relax as well, considering the fact that I just worked 60 hours in 5 days, but at the same time, working that many hours has put me behind schedule. And since the powers that be get all snippy when i bring my laptop, I can't do any work while I'm working. I can read books and do the crossword but I can't use my laptop. Confused? Me too. But I just work here.

Also on the list: I've got less than sixty days until I go on vacation. Now is the time to get a guide book and a map and start studying like a mofo, because I'm almost guaranteed to get lost, but I should try and lower the odds a little bit.

And now, super big news: New Moon Rising was chosen as a Best Read of 2011 by the Paranormal Romance Guild! Crazy, right? Yes, I'm excited, too. If you want to vote, just click on the link below. Voting starts tomorrow and runs through the 20th.

www.paranormalromanceguild.com
Now--off to the writing cave!

No comments:

Post a Comment