Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Writing Wednesday!--The Good and the Great

So, amazing news first (yes, I know I didn't mention amazing, but that would have thrown off the alliteration--and look, now I'm rhyming--geez)--Shades of Desire is with the editor. Yes, that means that within two months, the next Jude Magdalyn will be available for Kindle and Nook. Can I get an amen? Yes, yes I think I can.

On to the great news--I'm back online with Harvest Moon Rising. I've discovered that while I can write two different books at the same time, I cannot edit and write at the same time. One more unique oddity of mine. So, all things being equal, Harvest Moon Rising will be available in April 2012. I'll keep you updated, and you'll probably start seeing excerpts toward the end of January.

And finally, the good news--I've worked out my writing schedule so you'll get not only the re-release of Shades of Desire this year (meaning 2012), you'll also get TWO brand new Jude Magdalyn novels. In addition, you'll have Harvest Moon Rising, and the second Frankie book, Borrowed. Why the overload?

2013 will be devoted to one series, from start to finish. Six books, released every nine weeks, starting in February and ending December. And this series promises to be AWESOME.

(Yes, I totally had to bold and caplock. Because it will be AWESOME)

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I envy your productivity! Looking forward to seeing what you've got in store :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really like your news. It's all good for us readers but sounds back breaking for you.
    Any clues about the new series in 2013? Had to ask

    ReplyDelete