Thursday, December 8, 2011

Random Thursday!

Yes, it's the time of week where I round up the bits of random in my life and try and put them into some sort of order. This week, the random things running through my mind:

I need new shoes. For once, this is not the cry of a woman feeling neglected. I need new shoes for work, which is kind of boring and stupid, because I'll have to buy another pair in a year, since no one has yet to make a pair of slip-resistant shoes that can last for more than a year. I also need a pair of black riding-style boots, so I can walk around New York in March and not lose my feet.

I'm going to New York solo. Yes, my first time on a plane, first time in New York, and I'm going by myself. My mother is insisting I call her everyday. I've reminded her I'll be three months away from turning thirty. She does not care. Considering the fact that she's the type of woman who would somehow convince NYPD to break down my hotel room door if I didn't call, I think I'll be calling everyday.

My work/writing schedule may end up killing me next year. I'll be releasing a total of six books. I'll be writing closer to a dozen. Clearly, I both love you guys and am a sucker for punishment.

The book tour for Taken: A Frankie Post Novel is scheduled to run December 27-January 16. I'm touring once again with The Bookish Snob Promotions. I'll keep everyone updated as the kickoff date gets closer. I will tell you that there will be a abso-freakin'-lutely amazing final giveaway. Even better than the last one. And speaking of giveaways....

Starting next week, I'll be giving away copies of Taken as part of a 12 Days of Christmas promotion. Yes, that's right. The kickoff will start on the 12 with 12 copies of Taken up for grabs. Each day, the number of copies will go down, until Christmas Eve when you get a single shot. So, stay tuned, be prepared, all that jazz.

And now, I'm off to check Yahoo! news, then write a super hot sex scene while sitting in a restaurant. Because that's how I roll.

No comments:

Post a Comment