Thursday, December 29, 2011

Random Thursday!--Taken Tour Schedule

I get a day off! I'm so excited and happy I could cry, but I'm in public and that's a no-no for me. Anyway, I planned to post this yesterday, but my killer work schedule got in the way. Taken is going on tour with The Bookish Snob Promotions, and it's going to be a sexy, dangerous ride. The tour schedule is below, and I hope you join me.

Jan. 2--A Chick Who Reads (book excerpt)
Jan. 3--Here (post, The Birth of a Character)
Jan. 4--Jagged Edge (Interview)
Jan. 5--We Fancy Books (book excerpt)
Jan. 6--The Bookish Snob (book excerpt)
Jan. 7--Housewife Blues and Chihuahua Stories (book excerpt)
Jan. 8--Seeing Night Reviews (post, Being a Woman in Noir)
Jan. 9--Book Savvy Babe (post, The City That Never Sleeps)
Jan. 10--Readergirls (book excerpt)
Jan. 11--Hesperia Loves Books (post, ...Make Him an Offer He Can't Refuse)
Jan. 12--Reviews by Molly (giveaway)
Jan. 13--Supernatural Bookworm (Interview)
Jan. 14--The Wormhole (book excerpt)
Jan. 15--Getting Naughty Between the Stacks (post, Turning Up the Heat)
Jan. 16--Here (post, final giveaway)

No comments:

Post a Comment