Thursday, December 15, 2011

Random Thursday--I Have Returned!

You may have noticed the lack of posts this week. Well, this would be because techonology hated me this week. Absolutely. Totally. Hated me.

First, my laptop died. So, I went and got a desktop. I planned to do it anyway, just not quite right this second. Great, yes, but I still can't get my iTunes to switch over properly, so that has me annoyed.

Then, my internet went out. All of it. The actual dial-up, the wireless, everything. So that was a big reason for why I wasn't online except via the phone. By the way, thank you once again, late Steve Jobs for creating an awesome product. I got it fixed last night, at Eight Flippin' Thirty because Comcast thinks nobody has anything to do at night besides wait for them.

Ugh. Like I said, techology has hated me this week.

So, in an effort to make up for lost posts, I'll be doing a second one later today inspired by a post I spotted last week by Jack Wallen--The Ten Things I Learned From Horror Movies. And tomorrow, I promise, there will be a food blog. And, there might even be a surprise blog on Saturday--I'm still not sure. It will depend on how tired I am.

So, look for all those things in the very near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment