Monday, November 14, 2011

Media Monday, Part One--What I'm Watching

My plan today is to do a live review of sorts of one of my favorite shows, 2 Broke Girls. However, the show in question doesn't come on until 8:30 this evening. My slightly anal retentive self needs to put something here to fill the blank until the actual post comes up at 9 p.m. tonight.

So, quick rundown of what I'm watching. Which is mostly movies, since my cable has been wacked out and my OnDemand has been REALLY wacked out.

Waiting...
Ghostbusters 1 and 2
30 Days of Night
Dawn of the Dead
Darkness Falls
Not Another Teen Movie

And probably a few more that have slipped my mind. I've been watching a LOT of movies, most of them with commentary on, so it feels like my house is full of people. Because I'm weird like that.

Anyway, my review of 2 Broke Girls will be up later tonight. Fun times!

No comments:

Post a Comment