Monday, October 17, 2011

Media Monday!

What have I been watching? Well, to be honest, I've been watching a lot of OnDemand. I never seem to actually watch a show when it originally airs--apparently, everything is past my body's self-appointed bedtime.

Just what have I been watching on OnDemand? Lots and lots of comedy. I actually watched two stand-up specials on Comedy Central that had me in hysterics. Seriously, my cats were looking at me like I'd just grown a second head. More specifically, I've been watching:
Katt Williams
Jeff Dunham
Ben Bailey
Gabriel Inglesies
Nick Swardson
Yes, I've been yucking it up. I tend to go through phases in my viewing patterns. I'll spend a week watching horror, then get bored and switch to musicals, bounce back into drama...you get the picture. Anyway, this week it's stand-up comedy. I'm actually rewatching a show right now. So, I must run, before I laugh myself into a coma over some of these jokes.

No comments:

Post a Comment