Thursday, October 20, 2011

Free E-Book Alert!

Hopefully, that got your attention.

Irish Rover, a Frankie Post short, is currently in the process of being uploaded to Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing. The process usually takes one to two days. I don't know why, since everything is way too technically advanced for me to figure out. There are days I swear my computer is smarter than me, and I'm pretty sure I'm right. But I digress.

Until Irish Rover goes live, I am giving copies away for FREE. Yes, I said for FREE. Irish Rover also contains the first eleven chapters of Taken, which won't be out until November 8.

Now, you may be wondering how you get such a bargain. Easy.

1) Be a follower of this blog
2) Leave a comment

That's it. If you do both those things, you get a copy of Irish Rover. Tell as many people as you want, the more the better.

Let the free-ness begin!

2 comments:

  1. Super cool of you to do this :)
    smit.alexia@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, good thing I check your blog most days.
    dbsdimple74@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete