Friday, October 14, 2011

Food Friday!

To be honest--I have nothing to say about food today. My stomach has not been my friend this week, which makes me think I'm coming down with either the flu or a sinus infection, since for me, both start with a queasy stomach. And yes, I'm aware of how weird a symptom that is concerning a sinus infection.

It's either one of those, or I'm getting all the lovely morning sickness my newly pregnant friend ISN'T getting. She hasn't felt sick once, darn her to heck and back. I, however, have been icky feeling since Tuesday, with the strangest taste in my mouth. Now, I remember why I try not to be a sympathetic person. It does me no good at all.

So, I'll leave you with the promise that next week I'll have a new recipe of some kind for you. And now I'm off to go drink ginger ale.

No comments:

Post a Comment