Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Teaser Tuesday!

So, I'm not reading anything new this week. Really, I shouldn't be reading anything at all, since I'm thisclose to finishing Taken. But, my subconscious or whatnot has been bugging me to pick this book back up and read it again, despite the fact that after reading it the first time I had horrible dreams/nightmares, freaked out anytime I heard a moan, and freaked out more when I didn't hear anything.

Yes. I'm rereading Feed. I'm not sure whether to curse you or praise you to the heavens, Mira Grant.

Our story opens where countless stories have ended in the past twenty six years: with an idiot--in this case, my brother Shaun--deciding it would be a good idea to go out and poke a zombie with a stick to see what happens.
I read those opening lines in Borders (may you rest in peace) and bought the book right away. Devoured it (no pun intended) in a day, maybe two--I think I was working doubles, which slowed down my reading, since I barely had time to sleep let alone read. Did the same with the second book, Deadline. And I'll tell you now, if anyone knows how to get their hands on an ARC of the third book (not due out until right around my birthday next year, i.e, the first part of June), Blackout, you will live a life of amazing luxury--in one of my books. And I'll love you forever.

You can purchase Feed and Deadline at various places, or just click the pretty pictures below. As always, happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment