Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Teaser Tuesday!

Today, I'm SUPER excited. Yes, I'm so excited, I had to break out the CAPS button. Just be happy I restrained myself and didn't bold it as well.

The latest offering from J.D. Robb, New York to Dallas, came out today. I love this series. Seriously, I LOVE it. There I go with the CAPS again. Anyway, I bought it after work (which reminds me, with the demise of Borders, I was torn between Books a Million and Barnes & Noble. Today settled that--Books a Million is even more freaking expensive than B&N, which I didn't think was possible. Or I can hope Wal-Mart stays up on new releases. But I digressed a while back.), and rushed home to read, but not before posting my teaser:


She may have been going into her own personal hell to face a killer, but right at that moment she considered herself the luckiest woman in the world.

And now, I leave you all to go devour my book. I love Tuesdays!

No comments:

Post a Comment