Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Teaser Tuesday!

Today--I have jury duty! Big, fat, not happy day to me. Don't get me wrong, I believe everyone should do their civil duty. I just think they should keep a record of people who always end up getting dismissed for certain concrete reasons, i.e. a degree in criminalology, and to keep things truckin', not call those people again. Or just do like one of my professors suggested and come up with a professional juror job position type thing.

Anyway. Today's teaser comes from Bloodlines by Richelle Mead, which I will be reading while waiting for them to decide they don't want me to sit on the jury. At least my morning will be somewhat productive. Anywhere, here it is:

A large part of our job didn't even involve interacting with the vampiric world--it was the human world that needed tending.

Short, and to the point. Oh, and it has a really pretty cover, which is always awesome. And even though I'm too old for him in real life, I do have a crush on Adrian. Because I like bad boys. Yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment