Thursday, September 29, 2011

Random Thursday!

On today's list of random things I'm thinking/doing/are happening:


Breakfast with my family. We don't often manage to be together in the same place, and today it just happened that we all decided to go eat breakfast at the same restaurant. One of those quirks of the universe.

E-mailing after Midnight. Don't do it, whether or not you're sober. Just spent the morning explaining to the formatter that my fingers are fat, and no, I don't think she's my editor. Clearly, I have a problem with my fingers being fat, something made worse with a lack of sleep.

Editing. I hate it. I loathe it, I despise it, I might start running out of normal adjectives here if I'm not careful. Yes, I understand the vitalness of it. That does not mean I have to like it. Which is good. Because I might have a problem.

My Cats. I feel like this may an entire post here someday. My cats are special creatures. I'm watching one of them right now, who probably weighs more than a two year old child, and I'm waiting for the moment when he takes off running, hits the kitchen floor, and slides straight into the cabinets. Because he does this at LEAST twice a day, without fail. No rhyme, no reason, at least not to me. He just gallops everywhere like he's part horse. I call him my special child--because if he was human, I'd have to treat him like Ralphie from the Simpsons, and pray he didn't eat the red crayon.

No comments:

Post a Comment