Monday, September 26, 2011

Media Monday

So, time for another running dialogue, this time for one of my new favorite series, Two Broke Girls.

Before the Show

Somehow, I've gotten sucked into watching How I Met Your Mother. I may have to do more research on this show. It's pretty darn amusing. And it has Jason Sudekis, who, for reasons I can't decipher, is totally hot. Maybe it's the humor. I love funny guys and I love witty, sarcastic guys and I love it even better when I manage to get both for the same price.

The Show

What I love about this show is the wisecracks start at the very beginning. They're actually going so fast, I can't keep up. So, I'll throw down the ones I manage to remember/catch in time.

"I don't cry. I sold my tear ducts to an organ bank two years ago."
 "I forgot you're Equestrian Barbie, you came with a horse."
"Well, that's Puerto Rican noise, you'll get used to it."
"I don't even let the men I sleep with sleep with me."
"If I were going to go lesbian, she'd be the last lez I'd be in."
"I prefer my usual cash on the bedside table."
"Look, Chanel No. 2!" --(After a character falls in horse poop)
"You almost ruined a perfectly happy fake marriage."
"Oh, joke's on you. I don't have a future."
"Oh, your bed's so soft." "That's my boob!"

No comments:

Post a Comment