Monday, September 19, 2011

Media Monday--What I Want to Be Watching

With the end of True Blood, I have a dearth in my viewing schedule. Actually, I don't really have a viewing schedule, since I'm super selective about what I watch, which may not seem the case, but is the truth. I mean, really--you have to be a conscious effort into following both Boardwalk Empire AND South Park.

So, what I'm looking forward to/salivating over this season:

Mad Men
Boardwalk Empire
Walking Dead
The Good Wife
Two Broke Girls

There might be more. I doubt it. You'll notice that four of the five up there are drama--I like to be engrossed while watching television. Now, if I just want to relax, which is totally different, I go straight for turn your brain off comedy, which I'm hoping is the case for TBG.

The Fall 2012 Season kicks off tonight, with one of those shows being TBG. What shows are YOU looking forward to this year?

1 comment:

  1. I've cut way back on my TV watching in favor of reading. Yay. I normally watch House, Grey's Anatomy and Private Practice.
    Hope you enjoy your show tonight!!

    ReplyDelete