Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Teaser Tuesday!

So, I'm going to cheat today. A little.

Today is the official re-release of Shades of Gray. Woohoo! I'm doing backflips, but only mentally. To celebrate, here's the opening lines.

The moment I sat at the head of the table and took a good, long look at the three people making up the private party, I knew taking this job was a mistake. They looked like nice, normal, sane people. I’d learned many years ago when people look that normal, they usually aren’t, not by a long shot.

And, for a double dose of Lois-y goodness (yes, I went there), here's a few lines from my WIP, Taken.


I leaned in, watched beads of sweat pop up on his forehead as I twisted my fist. My native Kentucky twang came out when I spoke. “I’ll put that down to being young, dumb and full of cum, so I won’t do anything other than make your balls ache in the worst way possible. But the man over in the corner, he’d like nothing more than to peel the skin off your face before he pulls your tongue clean out your throat and strangles you with it. So when I stand up, you’re going to apologize. And then you’re gonna leave.”

Tomorrow kicks off the blog tour for Shades of Gray, so stop by to see where I'll be, and don't forget to enter for your chance to win a copy of both Shades of Gray and New Moon Rising.

Happy reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment