Thursday, August 4, 2011

Random Thursday!

Random thoughts running through my head:

Headlights: Is it really so impossible to make headlights that don't burn out? I mean, we have light bulbs that will last for years now--why can't we do the same thing with headlights? I ask, because it's super annoying having to replace them, especially when they cost a helluva lot more than just your regular light bulb.

Box Rentals: Are they great, or are they the devil in disguise? It's easy to forget that every dollar adds up, and even easier to forget that they add up quite a bit faster when you have multiple dollar-spenders floating around. Don't get me wrong, I love having the option--I don't love paying extra for "hot titles", or having a super limited selection, or a super early return time. But it's still better than NetFlix, at least for me.

Lack of Sleep: This ties into yesterday's post about books/movies that put images in your head and stay there. Considering this, it's probably not the best of ideas to reread Feed and Deadline. And yet, I'm seriously considering doing it. I'm already hardly sleeping due to Mark Reads and his reviews--what's a few more days without a solid sleep routine?

That, my friends, is all for the moment. Now, it's back to the grindstone--wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment