Thursday, August 11, 2011

Random Thursday--Blog Tour Schedule!

As promised, here's the schedule for my upcoming blog tour. There are chances to win a copy of Shades of Gray at every stop, with 50 e-copies of both Shades of Gray and New Moon Rising up for grabs at the final stop - which would be here. For the entirety of the tour, I won't be posting here. I repeat, I will not be posting here. I will, however, be doing linkbacks to whichever stop I'm at, so if you're following me, you can just click away.



Aug 17 – All Things Books – Book Excerpt
 
Aug 18 –TheWormhole--Guest Post (Vampire Fascination)
 
Aug 19 - Hesperia Loves Books - Interview
 
Aug 20 – Readergirls – Book excerpt
 
Aug 21 – We Fancy Books – Guest Post (The Female Lead)
 
Aug 22 – The Bookish Snog--Interview
 
Aug 23 – The Phantom Paragrapher – Book Excerpt
 
Aug 24 – Journey With Books – Book Excerpt
 
Aug 25 – Housewife Blues and Chihuahua Stories – Guest Post (Alpha vs Beta vs Omega Men)
 
Aug 26 – eReading On The Cheap – Book Excerpt

Aug 27 – A Chick Who Reads – Book excerpt
 
Aug 28 – Supernatural Bookworm – Guest Post (Romance and the Supernatural)

Aug 29 – Workaday Reads – Guest Post (The Art of Sex)

Aug 30 – Just Another Book Addict – Guest Post (The Villain)
 
Aug 31 - Book Savvy Babe – Interview
 
Sept 1 - Laurie’s Thoughts & Reviews – Book Excerpt
 
Sept 2  – Author L.M Pruitt FINAL STOP-- Post and Book Excerpt

I hope to see you at most, if not all, of the upcoming stops!

No comments:

Post a Comment