Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Teaser Tuesday!

(Sorry for the delay--blogger played a cruel trick on me and didn't post this earlier)

Tuesday! Ah, Tuesday. Time for a little tease--or as my friend likes to say, a little taste.

I recently broke down and started reading the Dresden Files by Jim Butcher. And I'm angry. Angry I didn't break down sooner. So far, I'm up to the third book, Grave Peril. Here's a little bit:

"Then you read my theory on the barrier between our world and the Nevernever. That it's slowly being torn away."

"And you think it's falling to pieces, now? Morty, that wall has been there since the dawn of time. I don't think it's going to collapse right now."

"Wall." He said the word with a sneer. "More like Saran Wrap, wizard. Like Jell-O. It bends and wiggles and stirs."

I've got two weeks to get through something like 9 books before the latest in the series comes out on July 26th. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment