Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Teaser Tuesday!

It's Tuesday! New books! If you're like me, that alone is enough to make your Tuesday. But now, I've got something a little extra for you.

My friend, an amazing kick-ass writer in her own (ha-ha) right, Shea MacLeod, has just released her debut novel, Kissed by Darkness as an e-book. I've been with this book from the beginning, and now to see it come to non-pages is enough to bring a tear to my eye. Here's a little piece from it:

He tilted his head as he laughed and the sun streaming through the open door picked out the gold in his hair. “Yeah, something like that.” 
Down, libido, down. “Well, this Cordelia is supposed to know something. Something that will help me track the Sunwalker I’m hunting. So, can you help me out? Go to the club with me, find this Cordelia chick and find out what she knows?” 
“Yeah, sure, if you promise to leave me in peace and let me sleep. Unless you want to join me?” His grin was pure naughtiness.

Hot, right? Well, if you want to know more, you gotta buy the book! You can find her on Amazon and Smashwords. Happy reading! 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks, girl. You are full of pure awesome. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this article, Wilson Tennis Racketsgive us a better life. Meanwhile, also Wilson Tennis Rackets welcome your return visit.

    ReplyDelete