Thursday, July 14, 2011

Random Thursday!

Things currently floating through my mind:

Football. Maybe it's a result of the season, or watching FSU's Garnet and Gold game on ESPN last night, but I am so ready for college football. It's my favorite sport, and since FSU had a great season last year, I'm looking forward to seeing what they do this year.

Lucky Breaks. Not necessarily of the career kind. I was thinking more of the personal kind--as in, Wow, I sure got lucky not meeting that person or not staying with that person. Lucky breaks along those lines. Sometimes it takes both time and distance from a person and a situation before you realize where you don't need to be.

Tattoos. Not getting one, at least not at the moment. I have eight myself, so it's a fairly safe bet to say I'll get another one or two. The process is kind of addicting. But, I'm thinking of them, because two of my friends/coworkers had some ink done this week. One of them just finished her second session on a calf piece that's pretty much a Hermoine (from Harry Potter) pinup--uber awesome. The second got her first bit of ink, the phrase "This Too Shall Pass". Big week for tattoos here.

And that's really all that's going through my mind. It's a slow week. Check back next week for more random ramblings!

No comments:

Post a Comment