Monday, July 4, 2011

Music Monday

I have an eclectic taste in music. It's kind of all over the place, but not really. By which I mean I stick to certain genres on my iPod, but if you put something on, the chances are good I'll listen to it. Unless it's heavy death metal, or severe gangster rape. Although I do love Eminem.

Currently spinning round on my Ipod (which I know isn't even possible, but you know what I mean)

Tomorrow, by Chris Young--brutally sad, which I love in a song
U + UR Hand, by P!nk--for when I'm feeling badass
Burn It To the Ground, by Nickelback--because I love tons of alcohol references and the crazy beat
And, last but not least, The Best Thing I Never Knew I Needed, by Ne-Yo, off the Princess and the Frog soundtrack--don't judge

Next week, who knows what I'll be listening to, but I'll be talking about book soundtracks. Yes, they exist.

No comments:

Post a Comment