Friday, July 22, 2011

Food Friday!

This week has been full of editing, formatting, and a slew of other things. As such, I've had to fall back on some of my quick and easy recipes so I don't starve to death while working. This is a one dish meal, or at least the way I prepare it it is. Super quick and super easy, shouldn't take more than ten minutes, maybe fifteen if you like your chicken blackened.

Buffalo Chicken Coleslaw

1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts (thin sliced and diced)
1 bag prepared coleslaw mix
1 jar coleslaw dressing (I prefer Marie Callenders, but that's me)
3 tablespoons butter
6 tablespoons Frank's Buffalo Sauce

Melt the butter in a non-stick skillet; add buffalo sauce. Add chicken breast pieces, stirring to coat with hot sauce. Cook on medium until done (or blackened); set aside.

Prepare coleslaw (This should be self-explanatory. Please let it be self explanatory)

Pour chicken and remaining sauce into coleslaw. Mix thoroughly.

Enjoy!

(Told you it was easy!)

No comments:

Post a Comment