Thursday, June 30, 2011

New Day, New Blog!

Ok, folks. I have a confession. I am a terrible blogger. No, really. I'm terrible. They say the first step to solving a problem is admitting you have one. I don't really know the ones after that, because I've never made it this far, but it's a start.

However, it has been brought to my attention--with a big, painful hammer--that I need to do everything possible to market myself. Not my books, because those should stand alone, but myself. Quite frankly, I'm not sure if that will scare people off or bring them on, but I'm doing this thing regardless.

Below are some of the features you as a reader can look forward to. You may not like some of them, which is cool. I don't like peanuts, so I don't eat them. It's kind of the same thing, but not really.

 Music Monday--What I'm jonsing on, in all its geeky glory
Teaser Tuesday--Something my friend, The Bookish Snob, has been a part of for as long as I've known her--you give a line or two (spoiler free) of whatever book you're currently reading.
Writing Wednesday--This is the day I'll spend catching you guys up on my writing, my friends' writing, and anything writing related I may have run across
Random Thursday--This day may be anything and everything. Whatever pops in my mind and out of my fingertips
Foodie Friday--Food! Whether it's a recipe I ran across, a new restaurant, or just food talk.

Saturdays and Sundays are my busiest work days, so you may get something there, you may not. All depends on how dog tired I'm feeling.

As an incentive, the first 50 new followers will receive a FREE PDF copy of New Moon Rising

Alright guys--let the good times begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment