Saturday, May 1, 2010

Welcome, and all that jazz

We'll call this exactly what it is--an introductory post. I find it funny that as a writer, I've never really been one for blogging. Maybe because I talk as much as I write, and I get all the blogging out of me via talking. Which didn't really make any more sense to you than it did to me probably.

However, I'm going to take the time every day to throw something of interest out here. It may be a paragraph or two of whatever I'm working on, which could be one of two things. It might be a rant about the job I endure in order to pay the bills, one of them being electricity, which powers the computer, the other being cable, which literally hooks me up with the internet. It might just be me trying to work through some weird situation that my characters have left me in (they're tricky like that).

The point, though, is that I'm going to have something for you to read. Because, really, isn't that the point of a writer? To get people to read?

No comments:

Post a Comment